Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Post before bed

Harry Reid makes my heart happy. With his middle-finger raised high, he loudly proclaimed 'Fuck you!' to the Republicans today, and jesus, if that doesn't give me hope for this country I don't know what does.

Coming after the nomination of a guy nick-named Scalito because he's so conservative he's actually batshit fucking insane, this was like a kick in the balls, only it was a good thing, like sex. Or Grand Marnier...mmmm, Grand Marnier.

On the new computer! It's great, having tons of fun, transferring all my files from my laptop to my brand new, shiny 160gb hd. Whee hee hee

Then I get to ship my laptop back to Dell, have them fix everything that's busted with it, get it back, and begin div3 truly in earnest.

Lately I've been rocking the 2-3 books a week, but I did Spheres of Justice by Walzer in a day, now I'm ready to start on this collection of essays all about Spheres. And then probably some stuff by Bernier, who talks about the transformation of citizenship, or maybe the necessity of such, or some other nonsense.

Reminds me, I'm going to see what the library has of Habermas.

Anyway, we out. Also, check out the other blog I occasionally post it, ran by Flex Flexerson, called Central Control, URL is http://ccontrol.blogspot.com/

It's totally full of <3

1 Comments:

Blogger The23rdhour said...

Hey, I remember you.

This is "Zelgadis." If you didn't know. How's it goin.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home