Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A Few Things

1. Rosa Parks just passed away. She did a great thing for this nation by refusing to get out of her seat 50 years ago. If only more had her courage.

2. God willing, the GOP will become so mired in scandal that new Democrats can have enough voice in the Washington to fix this country.

3. The left lane on a highway is for passing. It is not a travel lane. Using it as a travel lane and forcing people to pass you on the right is not only morally wrong, it's also being a fucking jackass.

4. SJCA and I have, I think, said our final goodbyes. There might be one or two people from there I'd like to see again, but I don't think I'll go back to the campus. That ship has in fact sailed.

5. The best times to drive I-95 are Saturday mornings and Sunday nights. Although maybe Sunday mornings are good, too.

6. My new computer is on its way into my loving arms. If only I wasn't so poor now.

7. I need to start reading and writing alot more for my Division 3. I also need to really try and figure out what I want to do.

8. I have to poop. I can only assume I'll think of more things while sitting on the throne.

9. I just had a great idea. I told Chai about it. Maybe he'll bite.

10. Rain sucks when it's constant, or when it interrupts plans.

11. Dude, Fuck Your Blog was the best thing to happen to the internet. God willing, it shall rise again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home